Sunday, August 9, 2009

words

Yes, words 
some say only words

I say from here starts the road
First the word the the hand

And so are these lines
Footsteps of what was and his
and will be

When my sky was clouded no more air
but now you see, lady? you see?

No more twists and no more weight
Light again as it was
as is me

Words, they start
ground the come
Love is
And love will give
same as these words
bricks and beds
roses and sweet gentle
tangible love
time is not on my side I know
but has to
I know
for all the slides
straight will be
And Love will
a ring be

And then who know
with you and him
A faboulos story 
for many eyes to read

May this wish fly high to the sun
so that a ray a seed will warm
for a new tree

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment