skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
me and you
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
roses
Follow the wind
and a bed will be
where roses are there
for you gentle feet
Soft your spirit arise
and again at your door
a present
For you hands a touch
in the astral shall find
a rose at your feet
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(35)
▼
August
(27)
Love
love and truth
roses
No title
No title
I understand you
washing my hands
in you honor
the rose princess
your smell
gratitude
all that I can think of
longing for you
have you back
For all this
Being there
words
Turning the wheel
Attraction
the drop I see
...
cherish
blood deep
Far
Love
miss
unconditional love
►
July
(8)
About Me
Omkar
Presence of Consciousness like you; Life Journeyer; Facilitator; Real Estator: Landscaper; Chef; Permaculturist; Healer.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment