skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
me and you
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
washing my hands
for the twisted side
to get straight
for what got bent
for what got dark
for this fire to get clean
for the fire that burns
for the distance that hurts
for all that I could but is not yet
anymore
in here cristal to be clear
and the paradise in my mind
to get real again
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(35)
▼
August
(27)
Love
love and truth
roses
No title
No title
I understand you
washing my hands
in you honor
the rose princess
your smell
gratitude
all that I can think of
longing for you
have you back
For all this
Being there
words
Turning the wheel
Attraction
the drop I see
...
cherish
blood deep
Far
Love
miss
unconditional love
►
July
(8)
About Me
Omkar
Presence of Consciousness like you; Life Journeyer; Facilitator; Real Estator: Landscaper; Chef; Permaculturist; Healer.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment