Saturday, August 8, 2009

Attraction

If I would be the sun
If me would be pure light
and cosmic intelligence

Looking down at us
I would say
You stupid! You stupid! Pay!
That gold, that gold became lead!

If I would be the sun
If me would be more light
If in my powers the cosmos would move

Looking down at us
I would say
You Lady! Don't lie! Get angry and fly!
You Lady don't lie! That Love is the Love!

If I would be the sun and pure light
All knowing and seeing eyes
And in my powers all universe

Looking down at us
I would say
You boy... sweet gold, just pray.. stay in the sun
sunshine beauty, human they are
don't worry, boy, Love is there, they'll stay.

I know lady you have a sprout of a new life

I know deep down I know I belong to you
and you to me
when life will open again us
joy shall come

Lady I know
Lady I love

That too shall pass
Here too will stay

Love and Love
At your feet

Please come ..

No comments:

Post a Comment