skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
me and you
Sunday, August 9, 2009
For all this
a gift to you
Being there, each would be a gentle look
a caress a gentle touch
each would be a gesture
for each poem a form of love
a feet massage
a shoulder massage
head massage
each is my touch in the astral for you
form here that all I can
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(35)
▼
August
(27)
Love
love and truth
roses
No title
No title
I understand you
washing my hands
in you honor
the rose princess
your smell
gratitude
all that I can think of
longing for you
have you back
For all this
Being there
words
Turning the wheel
Attraction
the drop I see
...
cherish
blood deep
Far
Love
miss
unconditional love
►
July
(8)
About Me
Omkar
Presence of Consciousness like you; Life Journeyer; Facilitator; Real Estator: Landscaper; Chef; Permaculturist; Healer.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment