rewinding the movie
then I see what's worse can go
what's good can stay
so then I play the light of the 3rd star
wishing for the flow
to the good to move
playing the music low
so that when's good is good
gentle the breeze move
the crust away
then undernieth uncovered
the flower
listening to what's real
listening to what was said
and speaking in communion
without fear
without walls
for the sake of meeting
for a far intimacy
to play his ride
to my mind the borders I lowered
where the walls I pulled
to my soul what was eaten
was not digested
so I uncover the lesson
so I see the function
so I realize that
when I should have protected my love
I didnt
when I should have protected myself
I didnt
And then It comes the mirror you were
the love you are
In front of my eyes far form my hand
the seed of our love
proof of our union
And so I wish with all my soul
Shall a miracle come
for the unity to be
healthy and strong
me you and him
It seems odd
in the midst of a tragedy
It seems naive
But is deep
Even with you far and closed
the wish for the miracle
in the hands of existance
For if is good will be
And never I felt so strong
for a beeing.
Shall it be this cold hursh present
And this vast space
But Still my love warms
not lust but passion
Love in the face of all the shadows
in you in me
Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment