Wednesday, July 29, 2009

the cherry

on the verge of collapse

when the last grip is the only string 

that holds life together


life gets bigger

the good gets better and

the picture of you lights up in my sky


when the wind blows on the past

and all that bad was worse

still the cherry is you


when the ocean and the mountains

are the bridge for an endless path

to reach what's worth living

to reach what's worth dying


then my heart rumbles

reminiscing the cherries

of what was

of what my heart still sings for


when what went bad in my hands

went worse

then I see my spirit rumble

and my spirit follow what present say


the cherry I ate

the cherry i shared

the cherry I hated

the cherry who choked me

the cherry I loved

That is you

From then to now

No comments:

Post a Comment