Tuesday, July 28, 2009

first

irama, 



I sat here today, looking for a rose


a piece of star in this grim sky


I found a drop in what was our cup


I cleaned the footprint of my unwashed hand


It was due, maybe late, but the cup is clean



I looked for a word a piece of star


for a smile and and candle light


cause beyond all is you


the queen I dishonor


cause beyond all


is me the departed king



In times like this a man looks up


for a time machine, a mean to fix


for all to be 


right again


In times like this, thou, a man can only take


the broken pieces of the greatest love


and make them seed for harvest to come



Walking tall in his tiny path to pay the due


and make it all up



Empty hands and a big heart


untamed spirit and a bended path



Irama you will walk


I will walk



In your flower that so I miss


life must have gentle again


her breeze and touch 


for it to breath



And the growth that all will move


shall it come to new and good



At your feet I leave this words of sand


that's all I have


At your feet I leave me again


naked and bruised but me again



The drawings you once fear


are the fire of light


The cloud has gone and so the mud


from this boots to be clean


for their path



Iramama


Sweet gentle spiky leather flower


This whispers shall light a candle to you


Out here in the cold between me and you


Out here in the storm of voices and ghosts


This is a present 


shall it never die?



If you may this crystal to pass


then as usual life will say


and then as usual we shall hear ......

 


No comments:

Post a Comment